Class material Included:
- 1 Conseal medical glue
- 4 trays of individual mixed lashes
- Glue plate and disposable glue paper
- 1 organic primer
- 1 jar of cleansing pads
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 of each transpore tape and 3M medical tape
- 1 set of tweezers
- 1 pkg collagen eye pads
- 1 gel remover
- 1 pkg of spoolies
- Micro brushes
- Lash Book 101 student manual
- Pro Lash Certification
♥Complimentary lunch is included
Toronto 25 July, Toronto 8 Sep, Red Deer 26 July, Red Deer 27 Sep, Saskatoon Aug 3, Saskatoon 5 Oct, Van 17Aug, Van 19 Oct, Winnipeg 24 Aug, Winnipeg 26 Oct, Grand Prairie 8 Sep, Grand Prairie 9 Nov, Kelowna 14 Sep, Kelowna 16 Nov
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.