Course material will yield up to 150 sets of lashes
Class material Included in Day 1
- 1 Conseal sensitive eye adhesive
- glue plate and disposable glue paper
- 4 trays of mixed single lashes
- 1 organic primer
- 1 jar of cleansing pads
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 of each transpore tape and 3M medical tape
- 1 set of tweezers
- 1 pkg collagen eye pads
- 1 gel remover
- micro brushes
- Lash Book 101 student manual
- Pro Lash Certification
♥Complimentary lunch is included
Additional Material included for Day 2
- 1 Pro Black Diamond speed dry adhesive
- 1 Lash Wrap® semi permanent mascara
- 1 lash tile with disposable glue cups
- 1 tray of Bottom lashes
- 1 pkg of eye recovery pads
- 1 mixed tray of color lashes
Saskatoon: 5 & 6 Oct, Toronto: 19 & 20 Oct, Vancouver: 19 &20 Oct, Winnipeg: 26 & 27 Oct, Grande Prairie: 9 & 10 Nov, Kelowna: 16 & 17 Nov, Toronto: 16 & 17 Nov, Toronto: 14 & 15 Dec
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- The "Introduction of Eyelash Extensions," which includes a brief history of the developing method
- Features of the structure and shape of the eye
- Safety regulations
- Familiarity of the method of building lashes
- Familiarity with the tools to create a perfect lash isolation, and implementing related materials and their usage.
- Choosing the right diameter and lengths to avoid damage to the natural lash
- The process of preparing the eyes for the application - including proper prepping by cleansing and protecting lower lashes.
- How to choose the correct extension for the different type of eyes, and customizing each client’s needs.
- The fundamental principle of lash building for all specific cases and modification
- Correction of eyelashes
- Careful and clever removal of extensions
- The fundamental principles of eyelash extensions
- Effective communication with customers and how to effectively build your lash business as a novice