Congratulations in taking the first steps to your “FINANCIAL FREEDOM”!
Being an independent lash artist will bring you more financial freedom than any other services in the beauty industry. With the rise and demand for this service, lash technicians are reaping the rewards they never have dreamed possible.
- It’s easy, providing you have what it takes to become a savvy business women, determination, passion and do what it takes to succeed, you will be amongst the biggest income earners in the beauty industry.
- We have a proven recipe for success and we will teach you how you can earn a 6 figure annual income with our business savvy guide
- Learn from our certified educators who are not only successful as lash artists but also in business.
- Lean to art of creating beautiful lashes in intimate classroom settings
- All certified students are eligible for discounts on all future courses.
- Get exposure on our website, Instagram page and FB page
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR YOU
With so many companies on the rise and independent online training courses available, it will be a daunting task to select which one is right for you. So the first questions to ask yourself are: ” Is my decision based on pricing?” what values am I looking for? Do I want to be part of a reputable company? Do I care if the products are approved by the Health Ministry?
“Bringing out the best in everyone we touch because your education matters!”
To educate and develop lash technicians who demonstrate technical proficiency, integrity and professionalism.
Founder: Sandra Myatte, certified skin care specialist and business coach since 1991.
What to do after Lash Training
Pricing Your Lash Services
How do I price my services?
Your training will include marketing and sales tools, and how to do a comparative pricing menu with the different services and types of lashes used.
Do I need to match my prices to what others are charging?
The answer is no, like any other services offered in the beauty industry, such as hair and facials, professionals do not measure their pricing based on their competition. On the contrary, pricing is based on the person’s skill level set, and years of experience. If you become a Master Lash Artist, your prices will be higher than if you were a Basic Lash Technician. For example, a general dentist will charge less than a maxillofacial dentist. It’s all about specializing, training, and experience.
12 Reasons to Choose Madame Lash
- Learn expert technique
- Learn how to answer your clients if problems arise
- Learn how to respond to client questions or concerns
- Learn the qualifying criteria for evaluating a potential lash client
- Learn how to keep your clients and turn them into loyal customers
- Learn each lash phase and how to choose the correct extension
- Learn about lash removals and why this is an important step
- We teach you Business 101 and about the importance of social media
- Learn how to set yourself apart from your competition
- Learn what to do if your clients have a reaction and how to address this with the client, then fill your client charts
- Learn the type of fills and when to schedule refills
- Learn how to set up a Rewards program