Indulge your skin care regimen! Miracle Beauty Oil is a versatile, lightweight oil that absorbs quickly to protect and balance your skin while adding suppleness, clarity and radiance. Helps soothe skin that is over-exposed to sun, wind-burned, irritated, or damaged.
Recommended for ALL skin types, as it contains only high-quality, natural, non-synthetic oils that help control and regulate natural oil production of the skin and will not clog pores.
- Marula Oil – Helps defend against environmental damage
- Chamomile Oil – Soothes redness and irritation
- Black Currant Seed Oil – Improves and soothes traumatized and inflamed skin
- Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory and hydrates
- Argan Oil – Hydrates, protects, and softens
- Grape Seed and Peppermint Oils – regulate natural oil production, balance, brighten skin, and purifies
To Use: Place 1 or 2 drops onto cleansed and toned skin in the morning prior to makeup or at night. You can also blend a few drops with your moisturizer or foundation for instantly visible radiance or use on the neck, chest, hands, cuticles or other trouble spots that need extra attention and pampering.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 4 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Chamomile and Witch Hazel formula
- Dual Function acts as primer and sealant
- Antimicrobial formula
- Prevents white flecks build up
- Non irritating
- Removes protein build up
- Removes all impurities
- Soothes tired eyes
- Use prior to application
- Does not sting
- Pleasant Witch Hazel scent
- Eyelash extension adhesives cure (dry) in the presence of hydrogen.
- The hydrogen can be collected by the simplest contributor–water.
- If you do not cure the lashes at the end of the lash extension appointment the client is more likely to have eye redness and sensitivities.
- Curing the glue provides the transition from a liquid to a solid.
- When the eyelash extension adhesive is properly cured, there is no need to tell your client to wait 24 hours before wetting their lashes.
- How to cure the eyelash extension adhesive
- Introducing a small amount of hydrogen by way of a micro-mist does the trick quickly and effectively.
- You are not altogether wetting the lashes, because doing so can cause blooming–when the glue turns white in some spots–you are providing the conditions where curing will naturally occur.
- The Lash Kure Nano-Mister is perfect to do the job.
- Use the nano mister for 30 seconds (total both lashes) applied 8-12 inches from the lashes Clients can also open their eyes to the mist, as it is very soothing.
- Since the eyelash extension adhesives are naturally attracted to moisture, they naturally pull moisture from the eye’s during the lash treatment, leaving the eye’s feeling dry and red.
- The Lash Kure nano mister gives back that hydration therefore minimizing eye redness and curing the eyelash glue at the same time.
- USB charge