Purchase, Usage, Returns, and Exchanges
Madame Lash™ reserves the right to refuse to sale training programs or products to any person for any reason.
Refund and Exchange Policies
Madame Lash endeavors to ship products and provide services of only the highest quality. Due to issues of hygiene, Madame Lash cannot accept product returns after packaging has been opened. Returns and exchanges of unopened, resalable products are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date Canada Post confirms product delivery. You will be credited with your purchase price, less shipping, and less a 20% restocking fee. Any and all opened packages that are included as part of an eyelash extension kit will be subject to deduction from the overall refund of the purchase price of an eyelash extension kit. Please fill out the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" within fourteen (14) days of product receipt to receive a return and shipping instructions. Once Customer Service has RECEIVED the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" you must return the item within seven (7) calendar days if you determine that products shipped to you are defective, you must inform the Company of their condition within fourteen (14) days of receipt at . You will be given a return confirmation once the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" has been approved. All products must be returned in original packaging. Madame Lash reserves the right to either replace defective product or provide a refund of the purchase price upon receipt of defective product. (s)
*Shipping costs are not refundable. If Sun Cocktail subsidizes shipping in any case, e.g. via a Free Shipping Offer, then the incurred shipping cost will be greater than the invoice shipping amount. The amount deducted from Invoice Price to determine the refund on a return will be the greater of the Invoice shipping amount or actual incurred shipping.
To return your product, mail to:
Madame Lash Group
71 Cedarbrook Rd
Brampton, ON L6R 0W6 Canada.
Please inspect all packages immediately upon delivery. If you believe that the item in question is damaged during transit, please notify us via email within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the product. It may be necessary for us to contact the courier company for damage inspection and open a claim. All original packing materials must be kept for claim purposes. In all cases the damaged merchandise must be returned along with packaging materials. Madame Lash™ reserves the right to either replace the item or offer an in-store credit towards other products. No return will be accepted without prior authorization from Customer Service.
.*For safety and health regulations, due to the sensitive matter of all adhesives, there are no "Refunds" or "Returns".
Training Program Refund/Rescheduling Policy
A. Training Programs
Due to the high demand for Training Program seats, a strict cancellation/rescheduling policy is enforced. Madame Lash® prohibits the sale and use of its products to individuals who have not successfully completed by training program, therefore no monies will be refunded for training programs regardless of circumstances unless and until all products purchased are returned.
- NON Payment Plan Cancellation Fees
- One (1) to fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $200 rescheduling fee.
- More than fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: One free reschedule.
- More than fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $250-$500
- One (1) to fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $350-$700
- Refunds will not be issued for no shows or cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Training Program date.
Please fill out the Customer Request Form and return it to us via fax or email:
Fax #: 905-216-7102
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you, via email, of the receipt and status of your refund. If your refund is approved, we will then process your refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
*For safety and health regulations, due to the sensitive matter of all adhesives, there are no "Refunds" or "Returns".
- Marula Oil – Helps defend against environmental damage
- Chamomile Oil – Soothes redness and irritation
- Black Currant Seed Oil – Improves and soothes traumatized and inflamed skin
- Jojoba Oil – Anti-inflammatory and hydrates
- Argan Oil – Hydrates, protects, and softens
- Grape Seed and Peppermint Oils – regulate natural oil production, balance, brighten skin, and purifies
- Eyelash boosting formula.
- Protects your lashes, is designed to help improve the overall condition and appearance of eyelashes.
- Specifically formulated to deliver essential proteins, vitamins and rejuvenating ingredients that can nourish the structure of lashes, while adding shine and appearance.
- It is ideal for women with, weak, thin or aging eyelashes.
- Helps amplify volume by strengthening and rejuvenating lashes.
- Helps promote lash flexibility and durability.
- Adds moisture and shine to lashes and improve elasticity.
- Great for lash extension users, helps with broken, brittle lashes.