Course material will yield up to 150 sets of lashes
Class material Included in Day 1
- 1 Conseal sensitive eye adhesive
- glue plate and disposable glue paper
- 4 trays of mixed single lashes
- 1 organic primer
- 1 jar of cleansing pads
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 of each transpore tape and 3M medical tape
- 1 set of tweezers
- 1 pkg collagen eye pads
- 1 gel remover
- micro brushes
- Lash Book 101 student manual
- Pro Lash Certification
♥Complimentary lunch is included
Additional Material included for Day 2
- 1 Pro Black Diamond speed dry adhesive
- 1 Lash Wrap® semi permanent mascara
- 1 lash tile with disposable glue cups
- 1 tray of Bottom lashes
- 1 pkg of eye recovery pads
- 1 mixed tray of color lashes
Saskatoon: 5 & 6 Oct, Toronto: 19 & 20 Oct, Vancouver: 19 &20 Oct, Winnipeg: 26 & 27 Oct, Grande Prairie: 9 & 10 Nov, Kelowna: 16 & 17 Nov, Toronto: 16 & 17 Nov, Toronto: 14 & 15 Dec
Purchase, Usage, Returns, and Exchanges
Madame Lash™ reserves the right to refuse to sale training programs or products to any person for any reason.
Refund and Exchange Policies
Madame Lash endeavors to ship products and provide services of only the highest quality. Due to issues of hygiene, Madame Lash cannot accept product returns after packaging has been opened. Returns and exchanges of unopened, resalable products are accepted within fourteen (14) days of the date Canada Post confirms product delivery. You will be credited with your purchase price, less shipping, and less a 20% restocking fee. Any and all opened packages that are included as part of an eyelash extension kit will be subject to deduction from the overall refund of the purchase price of an eyelash extension kit. Please fill out the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" within fourteen (14) days of product receipt to receive a return and shipping instructions. Once Customer Service has RECEIVED the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" you must return the item within seven (7) calendar days if you determine that products shipped to you are defective, you must inform the Company of their condition within fourteen (14) days of receipt at . You will be given a return confirmation once the "CUSTOMER REQUEST FORM" has been approved. All products must be returned in original packaging. Madame Lash reserves the right to either replace defective product or provide a refund of the purchase price upon receipt of defective product. (s)
*Shipping costs are not refundable. If Sun Cocktail subsidizes shipping in any case, e.g. via a Free Shipping Offer, then the incurred shipping cost will be greater than the invoice shipping amount. The amount deducted from Invoice Price to determine the refund on a return will be the greater of the Invoice shipping amount or actual incurred shipping.
To return your product, mail to:
Madame Lash Group
71 Cedarbrook Rd
Brampton, ON L6R 0W6 Canada.
Please inspect all packages immediately upon delivery. If you believe that the item in question is damaged during transit, please notify us via email within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the product. It may be necessary for us to contact the courier company for damage inspection and open a claim. All original packing materials must be kept for claim purposes. In all cases the damaged merchandise must be returned along with packaging materials. Madame Lash™ reserves the right to either replace the item or offer an in-store credit towards other products. No return will be accepted without prior authorization from Customer Service.
.*For safety and health regulations, due to the sensitive matter of all adhesives, there are no "Refunds" or "Returns".
Training Program Refund/Rescheduling Policy
A. Training Programs
Due to the high demand for Training Program seats, a strict cancellation/rescheduling policy is enforced. Madame Lash® prohibits the sale and use of its products to individuals who have not successfully completed by training program, therefore no monies will be refunded for training programs regardless of circumstances unless and until all products purchased are returned.
- NON Payment Plan Cancellation Fees
- One (1) to fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $200 rescheduling fee.
- More than fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: One free reschedule.
- More than fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $250-$500
- One (1) to fourteen (14) days prior to the Training Program date: $350-$700
- Refunds will not be issued for no shows or cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled Training Program date.
Please fill out the Customer Request Form and return it to us via fax or email:
Fax #: 905-216-7102
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you, via email, of the receipt and status of your refund. If your refund is approved, we will then process your refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card, or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
*For safety and health regulations, due to the sensitive matter of all adhesives, there are no "Refunds" or "Returns".
- The "Introduction of Eyelash Extensions," which includes a brief history of the developing method
- Features of the structure and shape of the eye
- Safety regulations
- Familiarity of the method of building lashes
- Familiarity with the tools to create a perfect lash isolation, and implementing related materials and their usage.
- Choosing the right diameter and lengths to avoid damage to the natural lash
- The process of preparing the eyes for the application - including proper prepping by cleansing and protecting lower lashes.
- How to choose the correct extension for the different type of eyes, and customizing each client’s needs.
- The fundamental principle of lash building for all specific cases and modification
- Correction of eyelashes
- Careful and clever removal of extensions
- The fundamental principles of eyelash extensions
- Effective communication with customers and how to effectively build your lash business as a novice